I'M OUTTA WORDS BUT I'M SURE IT'LL NEVER LAST

7.24.2015

Broken Dreams

A couple years ago, I was just a young boy
Sat under the  moonlight with her
Spent our night with kind of serious talk
Promised not to hurt each other
Promised to stay true with her
Promised to be with her through ups and downs
Had a beautiful dream about future 
Wondered about marriage 
Grew old together with precious kids
Wished the kids to be good people
Had a perfect life with family

Time passed by
That moment we've been waiting for has come
Until the day we've been dreaming of has gone
She messed up our life, fucked up our plans
The hopes vanished away
Look at me
Look into my eyes
Could you see what we have made?
Be strong we could make it through, you said

I was broken into pieces
I was drowned into the bitter truth
Suddenly remembering my  dreams to have a perfect family
I gotta keep pushing on, I gotta keep my head held high
I won't blame on her for the mistakes
I will help her to fix everything
I will support her to the way it has to be

Time passed by
That rough moment has gone
It became a bad memories
I thank God for the guardian angels
Who always helps
Who always be there
Who always supports
Who always keeps promises
I thank God for the problems 
Which made us who we are now


-Danise

No comments:

Post a Comment