I'M OUTTA WORDS BUT I'M SURE IT'LL NEVER LAST

7.24.2015

A second goodbye

I wish I could go back in time
I want things to go back to the way they used to be
You and me together
You were there when nobody else was
Truth is, now we are apart

Seeing you there in silence
All I can do is pretending I'm fine
You stare at me with words left unspoken
I wipe my  tears every now and then
I know we're not fine

But you should have known that you'll always be with me
Whenever and wherever I go
I really miss you but we'll meet again someday
Say hello to the new beginning
And a good bye to bad ending
Here I am standing on my own
I gotta move on and let you go
I gotta live my life without you here

I wish this is our last goodbye
I'll be waiting for a "Hello again" 
And no more goodbye...


-Danise

No comments:

Post a Comment