I'M OUTTA WORDS BUT I'M SURE IT'LL NEVER LAST

11.04.2011

T.G.I.F

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Means that tomorrow is saturday. It's sucha day without same old tiring things. Wohooo!
All students in SMAN 8 Tangerang just got a task from our IT teacher Mrs. Dina Fitria Murad to make a blog then we gotta post anything we want. Quite fun, isn't?! =)
Ok now gonna tell u bout what happened few days ago till this day. I feel so blessed cuz I didn't get remedial for exam this week. I got 80 for math test and 81 for chemistry test. Thank God for everything, every small things You give are big things for me...
But u guys should have known that I'm being silly lately. I've no reason why lmao
Well it's actually unimportant post but means a lot (re: requirement for passing grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment