I'M OUTTA WORDS BUT I'M SURE IT'LL NEVER LAST

11.05.2011

Busier than ever

My school, SMAN 8 Tangerang, was over earlier today cuz teacher was busy preparing for Eid al-Adha Celebration on Monday. All of students MUST clean each class. But unfortunately, I gotta prepare for singing contest next week so I lost a rare chance to get home earlier. Moreover 'someone' got mad at me for no reason, wtf. And 'another-someone' showed off  her ordinary talent *oops. And 'the last-someone' broke her promise. She left me alone whereas I never even leave u! Huffff :'(
But as long as it ain't too bad, it's just okay. Btw, I can't stop thinking bout what happened in gym class this morning. When I threw my ball into the ring, I accidentally lost control to handle it and suddenly BANG! my ball hit AUB.. Oh Godness! Shame on me! When he gave me the ball, my heart went knock-knock, butterflies in my stomach wouldn't stop. I kept my straight face and stayed cool though I melted inside lmao. I wanna freeze the time at that moment for sure! I wonder what u're thinking of...

No comments:

Post a Comment